Be a Member Now!
Connect with Us
Download Big Gaming
Download Dream Gaming
Download XPRO Gaming
Bet UNITED GAMING
Play Evolution Gaming
Play SA Gaming
Play Pragmatic Play
Play XPRO Gaming
Play Dream Gaming
Play Sexy Baccarat
Play Big Gaming
Play YL Gaming
Alternatively, you can contact our Customer Service to help you reset your password
Blackjack is the American member of a global family of banking games known as Twenty-One, whose relatives include the British game of Pontoon and the European game, Vingt-et-Un.
It is a comparing card game card game between one or more players and a dealer, where each player in turn competes against the dealer. Players do not compete against each other. It is played with one or more decks of 52 cards, and is the most widely played casino, live or online, banking game in various countries noted for online gambling like Singapore.
If you want to beat the game of blackjack at a Singapore online casino or mobile casino, you should consider a number of things to help you emerge as a winner.
This is a bit of a difficult situation, especially for players with smaller bankrolls, but if you carry out the necessary research regarding the casino you are playing at, you should be able to determine where the minimum stakes are.
Some casinos go as far as to give away free games during off-peak hours. Do some research and find the right casino with the right blackjack game for you.
If you have seen our blackjack cheat sheet, then you know that we always recommend splitting aces and eights. While it may appear a bad move to break up eights, it is still the most likely way to win and ultimately make a neat profit.
You should always seek tables where the dealer stands on a Soft 17, as it can have a significant impact on your bankroll. When you have a dealer that stands on a Soft 17, it cuts the house edge significantly and thus making it slightly easier for you to win.
If the dealer has a face-up card of four, five or six, it would be best to stand especially if you have a weak hand.
So for example, if you have a hand made up of a 10 and a 2, there is circa a 70% probability that you could improve your hand but there is always a 30% chance of busting. Give the dealer the chance to bust and try again.
There is also another rule that can help you reduce the house edge. While some casinos will allow you to double down with a 10 or 11, other casinos will let you double down on any two cards you like.
If you play this correctly, the double downs will swell your bankroll. Make sure you have a good strategy in place to reduce the house edge as much as possible.
One of the best times to take advantage of double downs is when you have an ace in hand and the dealer’s upcard is a six. You should whenever possible double down in this situation unless you have a soft 20.
If possible, also double down against the dealer’s 5 except when you have a soft 19 or 20.
We have mentioned this time and time again. It’s always wise to have a basic strategy in place that you can refer to when you are playing blackjack. Having a strategy in place can help save your bankroll and can reinforce you into playing more correctly and to save you making costly mistakes.
Once you are ready to play, try to set the amount of money you are willing to play and part with. Stick to this decision throughout the game.
If you are on a losing streak, don’t go chasing after your money. Once you have made this choice, be thankful as it will help you not fall into the trap of betting more than you can afford to.
As with most casino games, you should always have a betting strategy in place so as to make sure that you increase the chances of leaving the table with more money. Betting systems such as the Martingale and Paroli are used by many players. These betting systems are based on mathematical progressions that help you recover most of your losses whilst also making sure you make a tight profit.
They tend to offer a bit of assistance to blackjack players, but they have also been created with specific bankrolls in mind. So if you have a rather smaller bankroll, these betting strategies won’t work for you and you will have to find a better system.
Betting the same amount for each hand is a smart decision, especially if you are new to the game. However, once you start to comprehend how to deal with various hands, you might want to change your betting patterns.
What you must keep in mind when you size your bet in blackjack, is the outcome of your previous hand. Alter your bet size to get the most out of your winning steaks as well as to deduct your losses when you’re on a losing streak.
It is up to you to decide whether you want to be a more conservative player or else a more aggressive one.
Surrender is the option which gives the player the opportunity to give up their hand to forfeit half of their original bet after the dealer checks to see if they have blackjack. When one opts for this option, the dealer collects half the original bet and the round is over.
There is another option known as early surrender. This option allows you to give up your hand prior to the dealer checking if he has a blackjack. This, in turn, helps reduce the house edge even farther.
In most casinos, the following rules apply to surrendering:
--A player can only surrender any two-card total
--You can’t opt for surrender after you’ve acted on a hand
The following is the strategy you can apply when it comes to surrendering:
--You can surrender a hard total of 16 against the dealer’s 9, 10 or Ace
--You can also surrender a hard total of 15 against the dealer’s 10 or Ace
Those are the only two scenarios when playing multiple-deck blackjack when you should surrender your hand. Every other hand should be played by following the basic blackjack strategy.
An online casino like Solarbet Singapore lets you enjoy all your favorite casino games wherever you may be. It is a convenient way to play and get into all the gambling action that otherwise can only be experienced at a local casino location.
Absolutely! Online casinos give their players the luxury to gain access to whatever casino game they desire at any time. You no longer have to drive nor leave your home just to gamble and bet on your favorite sports or games.
It’s quite hard to pin down whichever is the most-played casino game out there, but there are lots of players who choose to play Baccarat, Blackjack, and Roulette for its simplicity. These games are by far some of the easiest games to learn and play.
You’d be ecstatic to know that Solarbet offers tons of promotions that let you play for free. Take as much time as you need to practice with all these bonuses and perks. It’s ideally the best way for you to play efficiently until you get to master the skills necessary to become the next big winner.
Create a Solarbet account today and you’ll find that making deposits and withdrawals are made simple and easy! Additionally, your safety and security are 100% guaranteed. There are fairly simple instructions to follow once you are able to log in so you can start playing right away!
Each customer is only allowed to register to use a single Solarbet account. In the event that Solarbet detects that you have more than one account, the relevant department will ask you to confirm the only account is used, the remaining accounts will be locked. If there is no response, Solarbet reserves the right to handle accounts that you own.
We take strict measures to create and maintain the most secure betting environment possible for our customers. We take care in protecting customer information with care.
When registering, players should provide the required information exactly as shown on the ID card to facilitate the deposit or withdrawal transactions later.
To retrieve your Password, simply click on the Forgot Password section in the right corner of the screen. The system will send a temporary password to your email address.
VIP is Solarbet's membership level program. We have 5 levels of Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond. The higher the level, the more benefits and incentives players will enjoy.
COPYRIGHTS © 2020 SOLARBET. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.